Monday, 11 July 2011

Quiet please


Here's an unused panel from a comic I'm working on!

It's about a lonely little kid that goes to the library after school to read books and what not. He finds a creepy book in the "forbidden section" of the library and it sucks him into a new dimension! It's very early days, but I hope I can finish this one. The Space comic I was doing fizzled out, which was a massive shame. It just wasn't compelling enough. Hopefully this one will be. It'll be better than the deperssing Jeffrey Brown comic I was planning by a long shot. Failed relationships comics can be far too sappy.

I think I might colour this one up and use it as a promo image or something, so watch this space.

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see what you come up with Sam. You going to self publish any of these little buggers?
    I like the hand of doom very much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I'm really going to knuckle down and actually finish this one! I think I might do it so that it's just one panel per page, I'm not sure yet. I need to see how the panels scale down first!

    ReplyDelete