Thursday, 3 March 2011

Spaced out...


Hey there, here's something new.

I was talking with James Loram a couple of days ago about editorial work, and I realised that I've only ever done about two mock editorials in the past four years! Which is dreadful.

So I thought I should probably have a go at a few. This one was for an article in New Scientist which was about a japanese space agency (Sounds cool already right?) that are planning to use a robotic grabber-claw from the international space station to clean derelict rocket and satelite debris that is circling the earth.

I'm not sure whether or not I'm into this image. I think it's the colour I've used for space, but I'm planning to redo the image using inks rather than just going for it in photoshop. Hopefully I can then put them side by side and see which metod yields the best results.

No comments:

Post a Comment