Wednesday, 23 March 2011

Creep


Man, this is the worst thing I've drawn for ages. I don't even know what happened. It started off okay, but after the inks it just went to pot.
Anyway, this image is from a dream I had last night, in which I was alone in my nan's house and this weird figure was tapping at the windows asking me to let him in. There was a note on the table that read, "Don't let him in!" surrounded by loads of pencil shavings and crumpled notes. It was well strange. Which ever room I went in to, the figure would appear and start tapping on the windows. I don't know what the dream means, but it was horrible.

2 comments:

  1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tLPZmPaHme0 :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I'm glad you posted this.
    A few years a go I had a dream that I was walking through a woods by my house and there was a glass house that I couldn't see into because it was so dark, but hands and poeple were inside tapping out to me.
    Maybe we both had some subconcious thing.

    Those limited colours are great, have you thought about risographs?

    I love seeing when you update your blog!

    ReplyDelete