Thursday, 10 February 2011

Feeling blue


Here's an image that I'm going to use for promotional purposes! (That's why the bottom bit is empty.) I'm well into this image. I actually still like it now. Usually when I finish something I'll hate it after about half an hour, but this one! this one's a keeper (For now.)

I took the palette from an image I did about a year and a half ago, which I didn't really like bar the colours. So this is a redemption peice for that palette, because now they're in something that is half decent. I actually did a good job inking something for once too, so it looks nice and clean.

I'll post up the finished promo peice after I complete the next part of my plan!

3 comments:

  1. well nice! so clean. went into this shop today that had all the nobrow books, you should totally get on at them

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Rob. Yeah I well should. I'm writing a history comic at the moment that I'm going to send to that first second. Just doing the first eight pages or something, but I well might contact Nobrow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i hate it when cat ghosts fly out of my ramekins

    ReplyDelete